Data Entry Accountant and Marketing Part Time Jobs USA | job club
Data Entry Accountant and Marketing Part Time Jobs USA in a well-known company.
We are currently recruiting for Data Entry Operators in the Brooklyn New York USA.
We are Looking for people who are hard working and also will make sure that they complete the targets on daily basis.
Data Entry of different stock issue receive slips, sale receipts, making closing reports and bank statements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· At least 1-2 years’ data entry operator experience
· Fast typing skills – data entry alpha & numeric required
· Strong customer service skills with a polished and professional demeanor
· Team player with an enthusiastic attitude!
· Knowledgeable of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in various computer programs and skills (Microsoft Windows, Access, Excel, internet research skills).
- Excellent coordination, collaboration, teamwork and organizational skills.
- In-depth understanding of specific human rights issues in the USA.
Work independently and exercises good judgment in all core areas of the position; plans and carries out the work in these areas independently, including making judgments on and deciding what approaches will be the most appropriate, how the research will be conducted, which organizations should be partnered with and what output will be produced.
Customer Support Representative
A successful Customer Support Representative will have the following:
• High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
• Six-months related customer service/technical support experience and/or training preferred
• Analytical and intuitive; capable of the following logic and then making the instinctive leap to a solution; problem-solving and critical thinking skills are essential
• Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
• Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees of the organization
• Strong organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
• Ability to problem solve and use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
For more jobs in USA https://jobclub.pk/europe-jobs/
Aaxaws is a leading Accounting service providers in United states. Our success record speaks for itself! We specialize in Tax services Accounting services Bookkeeping services and Quickbooks cloud services. There is never a fee to applicants.
Aaxaws areas of expertise include information technology, finance, sales, human resources, accounting, engineering and administrative/clerical personnel. Our superior service combined with our highly skilled bank of candidates set us apart from other firms.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org